What You Know About Micro Organisms And What You Don't Know About Micro Organisms?

First I would like you to have a look on your fingertips.
Is it clean?
Did you know?
Million tiny things are presented in the tip of your finger.

Do you think Bacteria are good?
Yes, but no.
Some bacteria are really helpful because as we know it digests the food inside our stomach. 
                          
Few bacteria help to break down the dead leaves and other things to make soil rich and used a plant to grow.
But some bacteria are most dangerous, which will fall us sick.
                                      
Fungi we are taking in day-day-life.
Most of us are fond of Pizza where they sprinkle yeast (mushroom) on top of it. While comparing bacteria and fungi, fungi are easy can be seen, because they are found in colonies.
A single drop of water has numerous numbers of tiny particles, micro-organisms. When we look a drop of water, as we see a clear solution but while seeing under a microscope, we can find unique, diverse micro-organisms. It is none other bacteria, protozoans, rotifers, and other common microorganisms which exist everywhere. It lives everywhere in depth of the ocean, the highest point in the atmosphere, soli and also even in heat and cold point. When we take a handful of soil, which contains a billions number of bacteria, 1, 20,000 of fungi, 1, 50,000 algae. Microbes usually produce half of the above oxygen which we normally breathe. We are under a microscopic world; we have to learn more about it.
                                  

What are the benefits of Microbes?
  1. Control pollution
  2. It decomposes and recycles the dead
  3. It feeds the world
  4. It keeps us healthy
  5. Microbes make the Oxygen we breathe
  6. It fixes nitrogen
  7. They are a source of renewable fuel



Comments

  1. This is my testimony on how i was cured by Dr Idahosa, i am Juliet Pius i had Hiv Disease for 2years and i tried all means to treat my self but no doctor could help me cure the Hiv permanently i even took some drugs that was prescribe to me by many doctors but none could work i felt it was going to stay permanently since i could not cure my self until one day i was browsing through the internet i saw different testimony with different people on how they were cured from the disease by Dr Idahosa i never wanted to try because i knew anything done with internet were always scam but because of the pain i have i gave it a try and email him and he replied back i told him my problem he prepared a portion and send it to me which he instructed i should take morning and night i did it constantly and suddenly i started having change in me, so my brothers and sisters am glad to say Dr Idahosa has cured me from my Hiv disease he can cure any disease or sickness if you give him a try, you can email him today at; (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or whatssap him +2348134261542 he is a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR MENINGITIS, WAIST PAIN ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to give my testimony about Doctor babaiba who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor babaiba cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get @doctor.babaiba from Dr.babaiba healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    #CANCER,
    #DIABETES,
    #HIV
    #AIDS,
    #Herpes
    #Std
    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,
    #CANCER,
    #IMPOTENCE,
    #BARENESS
    #INFERTILITY
    #DIARRHEA
    #ASTHMA
    #SIMPLEXHERPES #GENITAL
    #COLDSORE
    . he also cure my friend from cervical #cancer Email: drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    WHATAPP +2348140046509 I am forever greatful ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immunology of Infection

The story of Pathogenic Bacteria you will never believe these bizarre truths